Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hollys Fund For Breast Cancer Treatment

There is a game I play called Blogshares it's a fantasy market that uses blogs as stocks. Recently a person has been trying to get help for a person who lives in The United States and does not have insurance. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer. For some reason I have been really bothered by this, I'm not a wealthy person, though I do want to help, so I'm writing in the hope that others may respond. I just don't understand how when we live in country's that are so rich, that something so basic as medical care can bankrupt a person or even worse leave them without the treatments that could save their lives, it just does not seem right, to me it's just plain wrong. There is a link below that will take you to Hollys site where there is more information about her plight, please visit it and if you have the means try to help.

Hollys Fund.

Digg!

No comments: